Dr. Brent J. Gray, MD

Dr. Brent J. Gray, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brent J. Gray, MD, Whittier, CA, Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Gray

Dr. Brent J. Gray, MD
Are you Dr. Gray?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 16 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 16

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Hacienda Heights, CA |

As a young woman who is fairly new and uncomfortable with the idea of a pap smear I saw Dr. Gray 3 years ago for a well woman exam. I was unsure of what to expect but instantly felt comfortable and understood. Dr. Gray is extremely professional and personal. He genuinely cares about my concerns and issues, I'm not just another number. I am a patient he cares about. I have continued to visit him for my annual exams. I would not imagine or want anyone else to deliver my future babies.

- in Santa Fe Springs, CA |

I absolutely detest going to the Dr. and can count on one hand the number of pap smears I've had. However a recent trip to the E.R. mandated a follow up endometrial biopsy. I made an apt with Dr. Gray & I'm SOOOO glad I did. His bedside manner is second to none. He explained everything & was VERY gentle. He convinced me to come back annually & I actually plan on doing just that. Highly recommend!!!

- in Whittier, CA |

He was my moms Dr and my own and since my insurance has changed i haven't found a Dr that i like, it sucks so much!! :''( I wish they would take my insurance, he is a really great Dr!!

- in Hacienda Heights, CA |

Dr. Gray took me on as a special case and immediately put me at ease. I had gone through multiple OB/GYN's in the Bay Area and each one had left me more and more concerned about my dermoid cyst. Dr. Gray was by far the kindest, most genuine physician I have ever met and I am so appreciative of his knowledge in the field and spectacular bedside manner. I hope to continue seeing him and one day have him deliver my future children!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Brian Gray, MD
8.55 miles away
Dr. Anthony L. Cappelli, MD
4.39 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.