Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD

Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/T/8/XT8CM_w120h160_v4276.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Felix

Dr. Brent A. Felix, MD
Are you Dr. Felix?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.9
  • 28 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 28

2.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Salt Lake City, Utah |

I golfed "pain free" three months after surgery! Dr Felix and his pa, Mark, were phenomenal. His staff was accomadating with my insurance needs. Thanks again...great job!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He was very up front on anything I asked and he is concered about you, and Mark Waters and staff are great

-Providence, UT |

Loved him and his PA. The office staff was friendly and proficient. He knew exactly what my problem was and knew exactly how to fix it. Had surgery at the Cache Valley Hospital in Logan, Utah. Great Experience!!!

-Logan, Utah |

Dr. Felix is a fantastic surgeon and very helpful. I was having the worst time with back pain. I had surgery with him and all my problems were solved. He was very professional and kind. He honestly cared about my condition and wanted to help. His PA was also great to work with. I would recommend Dr. Felix to anyone that is having spine related issues. You can not find better.

1 out of 5

Once he is done with the procedure. You will never see him again and it doesn't matter if you have a new problem

2 out of 5
- in Salt Lake City, UT |

My husband had a good experience with Dr. Felix. I thought that he did a wonderful job explaining the procedure before and after surgery. I cannot comment on my experience as a patient of Dr. Felix's as I have never been able to get past his PA. "Time is of the essence" - especially as insurance is changing and finances were/are an issue, seemed to have little relevance in addressing health concerns and/or making an appointment. I'm very grateful for all the office staff did to help me out.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.