Dr. Brent W. D'Arc, MD

Dr. Brent W. D'Arc, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/N/P/2NPV9_w120h160_v6155.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brent W. D'Arc, MD, Riverside, CA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. D'Arc

Dr. Brent W. D'Arc, MD
Are you Dr. D'Arc?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 35 responses
  • 13 reviews
1 5 35

4.3 out of 5

More Details

-Riverside, CA |

Dr. D'arc is prompt, professional and honest.

- in Riverside, Ca |

Dr. D'Arc was extremely professional but made me feel comfortable at the same time. I would highly recommend Dr. D'Arc to friends and family.

- in Riverside, CA |

Dr. d'Arc is the best doctor!!! There is truly no other doctor that goes above and beyond for his patients like he does. He is patient, kind, and really listens to you. He gets it when you are in pain and will go that extra mile to make sure you receive the treatment you need. Our family is so blessed to have found such an amazing doctor!!! Thank you Dr. d'Arc for all you do!!

- in Riverside, Ca |

Great Doctor...no wait time. Would recommend him to friends and family.

- in Riverside, CA |

Dr. D'Arc is a good listener and offered me three different solutions for my knee pain. In the end we decided on three separate gel injections, each one week apart and I am happy to say they are working. I found him to be very professional, and highly skilled in his area of expertise, I have recommended him to not only family members but friends as well. I plan to stay under his care as long as I have issues with my knees.

- in Riverside, California |

I really respect this doctor! He tells it like it is and doesn't beat around the bush! I agree with the prior responses in that he didn't make me wait at the appointment. His height was a little scary at the beginning, but he is really nice.

- in Riverside, CA |

Very good experience. He is on time and didn't have to wait at all. The office is nice there at RMC. We are planning on surgery to fix my knee and I am happy!!

1 out of 5

Dismissive, didn't listen to complaints of pain and limited use, offered no follow up plan. I am now bring seen by another ortho for a 2nd opinion.

- in Colton |

Very good

- in Corona, California |

Soooooo nice. Didn't have to wait at all! He saw me for a cyst on my hand. He took care of it without having to do a surgery! Awesome!

Page of 2
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab