Dr. Brenda Foley, MD

Dr. Brenda Foley, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brenda Foley, MD, Doylestown, PA, Emergency Medicine

Specializes in Emergency Medicine • Female • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Foley

Dr. Brenda Foley, MD
Are you Dr. Foley?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.6
  • 7 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 7

1.6 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5

Very rude doctor, I love doylestown hospital and deliver all my babies there and my obgyns are fabulous however if I ever have this doctor in the ER again I will leave or request a new doc. She's awful! I've seen doctors and NPs and PAs in the ER and never had a problem til her! She really needs to rethink her career or become a radiologist or someone who has minimal to no patient contact.

- in Warrington, PA |

I believe she should be put somewhere where she does not associate with patients. She is rude and condescending and even my young grandson said she had a bad attitude. I would like to know how often she contacts Children Services on families and I think that Doylestown hospital should also check on this. She is an awful doctor and I would never recommend her to anyone. If I had to go to Doylestown emergency and she came in, I would definitely ask for someone else.

- in Warrington PA |

I'm just going to say that My family and I will never ever be back to Doylestown Emergency Room in regards to this specific "Doctor"! She was disrespectful, condescending, and I'm Apalled that you have her as a staff member. I will be reporting her and her work ethics. Never ever judge a book by it's cover. Thank you again Dr. Foley for making our "1st" emergency room visit a terrible one.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Emergency Medicine
Dr. Edward Kubovsak, MD
Dr. Robert Linkenheimer, DO
Dr. Benjamin Noh, MD
Same location as Dr. Foley
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.