Dr. Brandon Rubens, MD

Dr. Brandon Rubens, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/2/J/Y2JJ4_w120h160_v12167.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brandon Rubens, MD, Cary, NC, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rubens

Dr. Brandon Rubens, MD
Are you Dr. Rubens?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Raleigh, NC |

Dr. Rubens was a first class urologist that has taken me through some challenging times with my BPH. He is very professional but has the ability to alleviate your angst and comes across as a "friend" who is there to help you. Although not out of the woods completely, I have supreme confidence in Dr. Rubens and definitely know he has by well being as his major concern.

- in North Carolina |

Dr. Rubens was able to quickly determine the severity of my kidney stones and provide me with the treatment options. He took the time to discuss the options with me and make sure that I was aware of the pros and cons of the various options. Ultimately the treatment he recommended was successful and minimally painful.

- in Cary, NC |

I met Dr. Rubens as the result of a "Weekend Emergency." His office staff followed up with me in a rapid fashion, and worked to get me into his office ASAP. Upon meeting Dr. Rubens, I found him to be very compassionate, a good listener, and in the end, able to perform at a very high level - to achieve a successful outcome. I have dealt with many of the Urologists in the Raleigh-Durham area over a period of fourteen years (pharmaceutical sales), Dr. Rubens ranks at the top of the list!

- in Kernersville, NC |

I would recommend Dr Rubens to anyone with urology needs. I was ICU with sepsis that was result of a block kidney. He put a stent in and after regaining my strength, I had robic surgery to remove scare tissue that was causing the blickage. Dr Rubens was so kind and compassionare not only to me but my family. He really cared about my health. This was major surgery, yet, I went home in 2 days and have gotten along better than I expected. he is a great surgeon. I will go back if needed.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
7.35 miles away
Dr. Frank L. Tortora, MD
Dr. Scott D. Baker, MD
7.35 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.