Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD

Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/X/G/XXGXS_w120h160_v6711.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD, Miami, FL, Plastic Surgery & General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 59

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kallman

Dr. Brandon E. Kallman, MD
Are you Dr. Kallman?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 36 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 36

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Miami, FL |

Dr Kallman is an artist! His expertise combined with his wonderful bedside manner and great personality solidified my decision to have my procedures with him. The entire surgical staff at the Miami Institute were beyond 5 star and they made me feel so at ease and relaxed. To have the amount of work I had done and have zero bruising is unthinkable. Dr K's sensational work is already apparent. I am beyond happy with the results. If you land on this review, look no further!!

- in Miami, FL |

My experience from day one was wonderful. Dr. Kallman took the time to get to know me and answer all of my questions. I took a year to make my final decision, meeting with other surgeons and going back to Dr. Kallman with follow up questions. He never hesitated to answer any of my questions and always made me feel at ease. Dr. Kallman, Miranda and Ximena were all wonderful! I still look like myself but better and I am in love with my new nose! Definitely worth it!

-Boynton Beach, FL |

I am amazed by my results. Dr. Kalman is truly gifted, his work speaks for it self. His staff was very curteous, welcoming and reassuring. I am very grateful and happy!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ary Krau, MD
5.95 miles away
Dr. Randy B. Miller, MD
5.44 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.