Dr. Bradley A. Urie, MD

Dr. Bradley A. Urie, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bradley A. Urie, MD, Layton, UT, Pain Medicine & Anesthesiology

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Urie

Dr. Bradley A. Urie, MD
Are you Dr. Urie?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Layton, UT |

Dr. Urie has been a blessing to my life. I saw multiple Dr's before seeing him who all they wanted to do was push Prescriptions on me. He has been able to find a solution to help me become pain free without having to take meds on a daily basis. I would recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE that I know that has any sort of pain problems. He is ALWAYS so courteous and professional as is his staff and so caring about his patients.

5 out of 5
- in Clinton, UT |

Very attentive with concerns, knowledgeable about insurance requirements before moving on to the next treatment if the one you're on is not working, personable and a hoot. Staff is also friendly and attentive. For $10 you can use his full body message chair by calling ahead or walk-in. He performs injections in office no need to go elsewhere. Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome in treated in office with sympathetic blocks done on site.

3 out of 5
- in Layton, UT |

His ways are the best and only ways that he is willing to treat you. He uses a lot of "I don't believe in treating that way", or I don't believe in that treatment option, therefore I don't offer it to my patients.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab