Dr. Bradley D. Shapiro, MD

Dr. Bradley D. Shapiro, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/R/D/2RD8C_w120h160_v8703.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bradley D. Shapiro, MD, Elk Grove Village, IL, Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Gastroenterology • Male • Age 51

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Shapiro

Dr. Bradley D. Shapiro, MD
Are you Dr. Shapiro?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 25 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 25

More Details

- in Chicago, IL |

Dr. Shapiro is an excellent physician. He listens and makes you feel at ease. He shows genuine care and doesn't rush. His staff was also wonderful. I had a number of appointments and have never had any negative experiences. I highly recommend him.

- in Barrington, IL |

Dr. Shapiro is a wonderful, caring physician who never fails to address my numerous questions. He's open mined, always willing to listen--I greatly admire how he interacts with patients, considerate and upbeat, but also realistic and concerned. Extremely thorough, reviewing meds, test results, i.e. always up to date. I'm grateful to be in the care of such a knowledgeable and experienced GI. I highly recommend him--he never fails to put a smile on my face, no matter how I'm feeling.

- in Schaumburg, IL |

I would highly recommend Dr Shapiro: He takes his time talking to the patients, doesn't rush you to explain your situation, he talks to you with hope to figure out the best course of medications that could help with the ailment you are suffering with. I have chronic IBS step by step he prescribed meds that could possibly work with my body and if something didn't work he gave me hope we would find something that would. He found a pill that worked for me and I thank God everyday for this miracle..

- in Elgin, Illinois |

He's a very good doctor

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Gastroenterology
Dr. Jerrold Schwartz, MD
Dr. Mitchell Bernsen, MD
Dr. Mary Kane, MD
Same location as Dr. Shapiro
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.