Dr. Bradley R. Kuzel, MD

Dr. Bradley R. Kuzel, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/D/2/GD2WQ_w120h160_v6130.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bradley R. Kuzel, MD, Spooner, WI, Orthopedic Surgery & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 39

Appointments Offered: Same Day
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kuzel

Dr. Bradley R. Kuzel, MD
Are you Dr. Kuzel?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 77 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 77

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Superior, WI |

My Experience with Dr.Kuzel was above and beyond excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Kuzel, and I have to many family and friends. When seeing Dr. Kuzels professional look { suit and tie } reassured me of his excellence. My visit was so excellent. Dr. Kuzel was so thorough. I did have shoulder surgery, and great results. I totally trust Dr. Kuzels opinions. I have future appts. coming up and I know I will be in great hands. Dr. Kuzel is a very kind Dr. Thank you Dr. Kuzel!

- in Duluth, MN |

Dr. Kuzel is a very caring doctor. He will try and give you the best outcome possible in any surgery that you have. I would go to him at any time I needed advice. I had no pain after my total reverse shoulder surgery. Thank you Dr. Kuzel.

- in Two Harbors, MN |

I had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder in may 2015, after having surgery I told DR. KUZEL that I was going deer hunting NOV. 7 of 2015, I was sitting in my deer stand opening day, shot my deer on 4th day of season. 6 months after surgery. I feel real good on my shoulder, I had a real bad tear in that shoulder. DR. KUZEL DID A very good job on this 76 year old man. I would recommend DR. KUZEL TO anyone. he is a good man to talk too also.

-Duluth, MN |

I Dr. Kuzel for a sports related finger injury that had progressed to the point of immobility. He was able to break up scar tissue under anethesia, and followed up with PT. After a year of not being able to use the finger at all, he was able to get it moving and functional again. If you experience a "hard to heal" hand injury, I highly recommend Dr. Kuzel.

- in Grand Rapids, MN |

Over this past summer Dr. Kuzel performed carpal tunnel surgery on both of my hands. The surgery went very well on both occasions. The feeling in my hands continues to improve and I have regained enough feeling to able to button my shirts again. Dr. Kuzel and his staff are very professional and patient centered. When I had a question I found it easy to contact and get answers from Dr. Kuzel's office. Based on my experience have complete confidence in and highly recommend Dr. Kuzel.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.