|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Sherburne's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine
- Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine, 1999
- Clinical Pathology, 1991
- Hematology & Pathology, 1993
Procedures Dr. Sherburne Performs
Dr. Sherburne does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sherburne and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Acute Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Disease
Background Check for Dr. Sherburne
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Connecticut.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- Dartmouth Med
- Graduated in 1985
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Rhode Island Hospital
Languages Spoken by Dr. Sherburne & Staff