Dr. Brad Simons, MD

Dr. Brad Simons, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Brad Simons, MD, Jupiter, FL, Ophthalmology

Specializes in Ophthalmology • Male • Age 53

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Simons

Dr. Brad Simons, MD
Are you Dr. Simons?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.1
  • 73 responses
  • 20 reviews
1 5 73

3.1 out of 5

More Details

- in Port St Lucie Fl |

Was very impressed with Dr Simons. The only reason the office waiting area appeared busy at times was because some patients choose to bring every family member along to their appointment for one child ! The staff I found helpful and polite. The wait time was a little longer than I would of liked but still not unreasonable. We were back for 4 different appointments. I would highly recommend Dr Simons.

- in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

The only problem is the waiting time, it goes from 1 1/2 to two hours.

- in Jupiter, F |

i have been a patient of Dr Simons for many years. I think he and his staff are very attentive, thorough and friendly. My main objective is the wait time and the overcrowded waiting rooms. I hope that the expansion will help that situation.

1 out of 5
-West Palm Beach, FL |

Office staff was terrible. Waited for over 2 hours!!!

- in Vero Beach, FL |

I find that the office lacks warmth from the staff...They are "Just Doing Their Job" I am not too sure if this reflects Dr. Simons or his older office manager who excels in negativity. The Doctor is well known and knowledgeable in his field. .I find a distance with the staff..Example: In March upon check out I was given some eye patches..as I checked out in April I said "Oh I need more eye patches" .Abruptly and unkindly I was told "you can buy them in any pharmacy..I did not expect them.

- in Jupiter, FL |

Very knowledgeable and took his time with my daughter.

- in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |

Dr Simons is very kind and takes time with you. He found a problem that I was not ever told I had. No other Dr had ever found it. Thank you Dr Simons.

2 out of 5

Was referred to Dr Simons for my sons eye turn in. The entire visit was 3.5 hours long with the Dr only being 5 mins of it. I understand that the techs can gather information and the Dr can read it. But when Dr Simons walked into the room he had no idea my sons name. He had to search through the paperwork. Also he never even looked into my sons eye and said he needed surgery. Said come back in a week to see how's he's doing. Then walked out did' even say what was wrong with my son.

Very brief.

2 out of 5
- in Hutchinson Island, FL |

The routine semi-annual exams are taking over 2.5 hours to complete. Yesterday, I arrived at the office 20 minutes before my scheduled appointment. The large waiting room was standing room only. I was not called in for examination until over 1 hour AFTER my scheduled appointment time. I was then placed into a waiting room twice again and it was more than 2-1/2 hours after my scheduled appointment time, before my routine exam was completed and I left the office. This is a typical visit.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Ophthalmology
Dr. David A. Goldman, MD
4.78 miles away
Dr. Jay S. Wallshein, MD
19.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.