Dr. Boris Abayev, MD

Dr. Boris Abayev, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/Y/5/XY5YT_w120h160_v2956.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Boris Abayev, MD, Rego Park, NY, Pain Medicine & Sports Medicine & Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & Spinal Cord Injury Medicine & Obstetrics & Gynecology & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Pain Medicine • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Abayev

Dr. Boris Abayev, MD
Are you Dr. Abayev?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 76 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 76

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in New York, NY |

I came to see Dr. Abayev for a neck pain that has been bothering me for almost 2 years. After 3 injections my pain is gone 30%. It has been a relief since other doctors had not been able to help me with the problem. Hoping that as the treatment continues I keep feeling better and be free of pain soon.

- in New York, NY |

I walked in the office limping n in tears fearing the worse that I will remain like this after talking to Dr Abayev he offered a series of injections and sum simple instructions on what not to eat n drink and by my 5th wk n 5th injection I was dancing for my grandson s bday. I highly recommend Dr Abayev and I'm very thankful.

- in Elmhurst, NY |

Dr. Boris rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He uses no chemicals to to cure your pain. His cure are all natural and they work.He listen's to your symptoms and targets the area of discomfort you fell better instantly. If you are suffering from pain go see him you will not regret it.

- in Corona, NY |

Dr. Abayev is very helpful in reducing my muscle pain and is a very experienced doctor. He is very kind, and is willing to do whatever he can to help. I recommend this doctor.

- in Queens, NY |

Doctor Abayed is a great professional who truly cares about his patients .He took his time to explain to me what was my problem and treated me right away . I have been dealing with lower back pain for the past 8 years and after Dr Abayed treated me the second time , 80 % the pain when away . I have no words to thank the Dr . My daily leaving has improve tremendously . I can sleep, seat ,walk and exercise without pain . I am so happy with the treatment results .

- in New York, NY |

Dr. Boris Abayev, Both my wife and I have been getting treatment for our injuries by Dr. Abayev. He is compassionate, concerned and most importantly not only successful in pain management but in pain elimination. He is thorough in his approach and meticulous in his treatment. He is willing to take the time to explain his treatment and spend time with his patients. He is a rare find. If you are in pain he is the doctor for you.

- in Forest Hills, NY |

I am a D1 college tennis player and i train on intense level. I also have two disc herniations and horrible lower back muscle spasms that sometimes restrict me from sitting down for long period of time or even bending down. I have been seeing Dr Abayev for over a year and ever since he started giving me nerve blockade injections to release my muscle tension I've been able to continue training . I have tried epidurals and different kinds of physical therapies but no one has helped me the way

- in Ny |

Dr Abayev was very professional and helped me out a lot with my pain. Always there for me when I needed him.Thank you very much for your time! I really appreciate it.

- in Brooklyn, NY |

Doctor Abayev, cares and he does his best to help every patient. His methods works. I would recommend him to anyone.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pain Medicine
Dr. Kimberly Sackheim, DO
6.01 miles away
Dr. Jonathann C. Kuo, MD
7.81 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.