Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD

Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/B/Y9B33_w120h160_v15368.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD, Benbrook, TX, Allergy & Immunology & Pediatric Allergy & Immunology

Specializes in Allergy & Immunology • Male • Age 71

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Lanier

Dr. Bobby Q. Lanier, MD
DR. LANIER RESPONDS - (Dr. Lanier, edit your response)

Thanks for providing feedback.  This is taken seriously and we will do the best we can to implement any suggestions you have.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 53 responses
  • 15 reviews
1 5 53

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Azle, Tx |

We started seeing Dr. Lanier approx. 1 yr ago after my child had been through multiple illnesses and medications. He spent time getting to know him, listening to all that had already been done and drilling down on the issues. He was excellent in explaining to me what was going on and what our next steps would be. Every appointment, every issue that pops up, every question I ask......he is kind, patient and incredibly informative. I trust him and we feel so blessed to have found him!

- in TX |

Dr. Lanier spent a lot of time listening to my problems, asking questions and not rushing into a decision. I felt he covered all bases of what could be causing my symptoms and explained very throughly in terms I could understand. He went through my medications with me to see where I could be having a problem. He then performed allergy testing and recommended a chest X-ray and sinus X-ray which I welcomed. I feel confident he will reach the right treatment for me. I highly recommend .

- in Texas |

I was referred to Dr. Lanier by a highly respected Allergy/Asthma physician in Denver, Colorado. His comments about Dr. Lanier were "spot on" and I can only say - "I'm very impressed. I really felt that he was interested in my medical issue and I'm grateful to have made contact. And I also am impressed with this organization. It's not always the case that the staff reflects the Doctor, but in this case they really did. They were both efficient and friendly.

-Weatherford, TX |

He is kind, thorough and seeks to get to the heart of the issues you are dealing with.

- in Fort Worth |

Dr. Lanier is so great and is really helping me figure out what is going on with my allergies!

- in Fort Worth, Tx |

Fantastic! I have seen him for years and he now sees my daughter. Dr. Lanier is very thorough and always takes his time to explain.

- in Fort Worth, TX |

Absolutely the best! Very thorough in reviewing the information you submit on their paperwork and on the flip side in explaining what he is thinking, the reasons why and going through the treatment steps. Also, so very personable which makes discussions very easy.

- in Ft Worth, TX |

Dr. Lanier is always knowledgeable, friendly, and courteous.

- in Ft. Worth, Tx |

He has a great bedside manner and treats you like he would treat family. He answers all your questions and spends as much time as it takes with you. I have been a patient of his since I was 7 years old. He has always taken great care of me and gets me well! And he also makes sure he covers all aspects of your situation to give you the best diagnosis and treatment.

- in Burleson, TX |

It was a great experience working with Dr. Lanier. He was very helpful and was able to explain in detail the process that will happen. The staff was great and very friendly.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Allergy & Immunology
2.75 miles away
Dr. Mudita Shah, MD
Internal Medicine
5.21 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.