Key things you need to know aboutDr. Pearson:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Pearson's Care Philosophy
Dr. Pearson's Specialties
- Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
- Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
- See all 12 procedures
- Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- See all 27 conditions
More About Dr. Pearson's Background
The right hospital is as important as the right doctor
9 Facts About Hospital Quality
Patients’ risk of dying during a hospital stay for heart bypass surgery could be 85.2% lower, on average, at a hospital rated 5 stars compared to a hospital rated 1 star for that procedure. Choosing the right hospital is critical to your health. View Slideshow
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pearson
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
Accepting new patients?
- Brookwood Neurosurgery & Spine, affiliated with Norwood Clinic, Inc
- Brookwood Neurosurgery & Spine affiliated with Norwood Clinic, Inc.
- 513 Brookwood Blvd Ste 75
- Birmingham, AL 35209
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Pearson!
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Pearson. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Pearson. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.