Dr. Bernard G. Kirol, MD

Dr. Bernard G. Kirol, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/R/R/XRR64_w120h160_v9583.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bernard G. Kirol, MD, Columbia, SC, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kirol

Dr. Bernard G. Kirol, MD
Are you Dr. Kirol?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 71 responses
  • 8 reviews
1 5 71

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Columbia, SC |

I would highly recommend Dr. Kirol based on my experience after suffering a shattered collar bone from a motorcycle accident. Dr. Kirol has the experience and knowledge for successful outcomes. He is very professional but not dry, he has a great office and bedside demeanor and I even enjoyed the office visits despite my injury. He answered all my questions in the office and responded quickly to my email submitted questions from home.

- in Columbia, SC |

My experience with Dr. Kirol was very satisfactory. He explained my condition, treatment options, and his recommendations. The surgery to repair a meniscus tear went very well and I recovered in a very timely manner with no knee complications. Dr. Kirol's staff is courteous and friendly. I never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kirol to others. He is an excellent surgeon.

- in Gadsden SC |

I have had both rotator cuffs repaired by Dr. Kirol. First he is an excellent surgeon not only for his work, but for how he treats his patients. I had never had surgery before and I was a little uneasy, but after talking with Dr. Kirol he made me feel comfortable and he assured me that everything was going to be alright. He actually cares about everyone and about what you're experiencing. He takes his time and doesn't rush through your appointment. I will recommend to everyone! He's the Best!

- in Columbia, SC |

Very thorough. Sat down and explained procedures to be done and answered all questions, concerns. Comes highly recommended from his patients. Great bedside manner and attends to needs of patient and their family. would definitely see him if needed his care again.

- in Columbia, SC |

I went to Dr. Kirol after spending several months with pain in my left knee. Within two weeks Dr. Kirol performed surgery on that knee. Surgery was done on a Friday and by Tuesday of the following week I was back on the job. Within 2 to 3 weeks almost all of the soreness was gone. Thanks Dr. Kirol!!

- in Columbia, S. C. |

Was so encouraging and supportive! I was very pleased with the results from my surgery and rehab.

- in Columbia, SC |

Dr. Kirol and staff was very professional from start to finish with my shoulder surgery. I was told that my recovery was at least a month ahead of schedule. I am fully functional after six weeks with only a minor irritation from the removal of a bone spur and some arthritis. Every day the remaining symptoms are improving. Congrats to Dr. Kirol for a job well done!!!

- in Irmo, SC |

Excellent

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Thomas Gross, MD
1.28 miles away
Dr. Ross Lynch, MD
Dr. John T. Parrott, MD
Same location as Dr. Kirol
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.