Dr. Venger's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
- Nerve Block, Somatic
- Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
- Neurostimulation, Spinal
- Pain Management
- Spinal Nerve Block
- Brain Aneurysm
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Elbow Pain
- Hand Pain
- Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
- Pain Disorder
- Pain, Intractable
- Pain, Postoperative
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Deformities
- Spine Fractures, Traumatic
- Wrist Pain
Background Check for Dr. Venger
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
- Disciplinary action in another state (6/20/2014)
- Action Taken: Probation
- Summary: Please reference the following Document
- Documentation: Download here (PDF)
- State: California
- Professional Misconduct (5/14/2012)
- Action Taken: Probation Terminated (Ended)
- Summary: Dr. Benjamin Venger has been released from the May 2009 Order.
- State: Nevada
- Disciplinary action in another state (1/6/2010)
- Action Taken: Surrender
- Summary: Dr. Benjamin Herschel Venger; License # C50264; Nature of Complaint: The physician has been the subject of disciplinary actions in other states. The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners on 05-14-2009 placed the physician on probation for a period of thirty-six months subject to various probationary terms and conditions. The action was based upon the physician had testified untruthfully in a civil proceeding and knowingly offered untruthful and professional medical opinions during sworn deposition and trial testimony. The Arizona Medical Board on 06-04-2009 issued the physician a Decree of Censure and ordered the physician to pay a civil penalty for providing false testimony as an expert witness. Action Taken: The Medical Board of California has accepted the Surrender of the physician's license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of California.
- State: California
- Disciplinary action in another state (11/23/2009)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
Dr. Benjamin H. Venger; License # 336427-1205
Nature of Complaint:
The physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.
The Nevada Board of Medical Examiners placed the physician on probation in May 2009.
The physician's license to practice medicine and surgery and to administer and prescribe controlled substances were given a Public Reprimand by the board. The physician also has conditions to meet in the State of Utah while the physician is on probation in the State of Nevada.
May 16, 2012 - License Reinstated with Full Privileges.
- State: Utah
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Venger & Staff