Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD

Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/D/7/XD745_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD, Atlanta, GA, Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck & Plastic Surgery & Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stong

Dr. Benjamin C. Stong, MD
Are you Dr. Stong?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.4
  • 29 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 29

4.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Atlanta, GA |

A friend told me about Dr. Stong and I saw him for an injury to my nose. He really seemed to care about my recovery and I didn't feel like he was trying to get me in and out as quickly as possible as I often feel with other doctors. The results were spectacular. I'm very glad I went to a specialist and I'm very glad my friend told me about Dr. Stong. Highly recommend.

- in Atlanta ga |

I went into see Dr. Stong because he came highly recommended and I was not disappointed one bit. He exceeded all my expectations. His staff was very professional, knowledgable and friendly. Dr. Stong made it a point to spend as much time with me as I needed and answered all my questions thoroughly.....and most importantly his work was flawless. I will certainly use him for any facial needs I may have in the future.

- in Lawrenceville, GA |

Although he could not help my Mother , he found us help. He took his time and went above and beyond. He was kind and patient. I appreciate it the fact that he knew she needed care out of his area and still was so helpful.

-Atlanta, GA |

Doctor was excellent!

- in Kennesaw, GA |

Dr Stong performed a miracle in my opinion. My nose needed extensive repair due to six rounds of Mohs surgery. After the surgery and healing time my nose looked as good or better than before. This was about eight years ago and I am still in awe of Dr Stong.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
Dr. Cang T. Huynh, MD
0.65 miles away
Dr. Miles H. Graivier, MD
10.56 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.