Dr. Benjamin R. Stockton, MD

Dr. Benjamin R. Stockton, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/X/7/3X7KY_w120h160_v7330.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Benjamin R. Stockton, MD, Saint Joseph, MI, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Stockton

Dr. Benjamin R. Stockton, MD
Are you Dr. Stockton?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 67 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 67

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Stevensville, MI |

I have been seeing this doctor for the last five years. Information he gives me is complete and helps me to plan my health in the future. Because of his suggestions I change my lifestyle a great deal which I appreciate it. I highly recommend this doctor.

- in Watervliet, MI |

He is very good at taking the time to explain everything.

- in Stevensville MI |

Caring. Wanting to understand my issues. Took time to examine and communicate.

- in Saint Joseph, MI |

Dr. Stockton did an excellent job today. He is an outstanding surgeon and I fell lucky to be his patient!!!

- in Stevensville, MI |

Very professional.

- in Bridgman, MI |

Good. Explained well. Gave a alternatives. Liked that!

- in St. Joseph, mi |

He took excellent care of my father, so when I needed a urologist, I knew who I wanted. He listens well. From my perspective, knows his specialty well. He cares about his patients. We saw him in the community at the cafe in the health park, and although he couldn't remember Dad's name, he correctly knew the two operations which he had performed months before on Dad--which impressed me no end. I genuinely feel he cares about me as a person.

- in berrien springs mi 49103 |

very impressed. i would recommend to anyone.

- in Berrien Springs, MI |

He was sensitive to my needs, and listened to my concerns. He was straight and direct with his comments and honest about his concerns. He put me at ease even though i had some fear.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.