Dr. Benjamin L. Moosavi, MD

Dr. Benjamin L. Moosavi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/G/F/J/GFJJP_w120h160_v4104.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Benjamin L. Moosavi, MD, Huntington, WV, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Moosavi

Dr. Benjamin L. Moosavi, MD
Are you Dr. Moosavi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 15 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 15

More Details

- in Pinsonfork, KY |

I had breast cancer in 2009 with bilateral mastectomies and reconstruction. After my surgery I wore fake silicone breasts to look better in my clothes. I hated looking at myself. I didn't want my husband to look at me. On January 26, 2016 Dr. Moosavi performed bilateral breast revision surgery. The improvement is wonderful. I feel like a woman again. When I look in the mirror I see me for the first time since 2009. I would highly recommend Dr. Moosavi to anyone.

- in Crown City, Ohio |

I can not say anything but good things about Dr Moosavi. He is the best! He really does care about his patients and their well being! Whether it is something little or life altering!

- in Winfield WVa |

He is an amazing Dr! Not pushy and so kind and considerate. Wonderful bed side manner

- in Scott Depot, WV |

He is very kind, caring and listens to any concerns you may have ... before and after surgery. I was very nervous, he made me feel at ease and was very patient. I would highly recommend him and I`m so pleased with my results.

- |

He is a Dr. that truly listens and addresses any concerns you may have. I was nervous about my procedure before and after. I knew I wanted it done, he made me feel at ease and was so kind and caring. I didn't know what to expect in the healing process, he had me come in more often to help me with that ... didn't know if it was normal or not. . If you haven't had it done before you don't know. Eased my mind with every visit. I would absolutely recommend him.

5 out of 5

Dr moosavi is excellent!! He's kind, caring, and professional. Makes sure that you are well educated and informed. I had an incredible experience with him and his staff! They far exceeded my expectations! Would highly recommend Dr Moosavi!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Chad Street, MD
65.05 miles away
Dr. Gregory Hazelett, DO
64.19 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.