Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS

Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS, Hawthorne, NY, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kur

Dr. Benjamin Kur, DDS
Are you Dr. Kur?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6
  • 18 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 18

2.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Hawthorne, NY |

Dr Kur was extremely professional and had great bedside manner- this was the 3rd oral surgeon i had seen he was the cheapest, the most professional and his office is immaculate. my procedure was quick and all done in 1 sitting vs 3. extremely satisfied.

- in White Plains, NY |

Dr. Kur's prices are outrageous. Very disappointed, would never recommend him to anyone. He came very highly recommended by my dentist and now I'm sorry I didn't shop around. Tunnel vision is his drive. The end of the tunnel is his pot of gold, not how much debt he is ensuing on his patients!

- in White Plains, ny |

I had extensive oral surgery performed by Dr. Kur. I was very anxious about getting this work done but he and his staff immediately put my mind to rest. Dr. Kur and his staff worked with me all all facets of my treatment. I have the greatest respect for his professionalism and expertise. He and his staff were available to me for all the questions and concerns I had during my course of treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Kur.

- in Hawthorne, NY |

He is gruff and not very caring would not recommend

- in Pleasantville, NY |

I went to Dr. Kur to get my wisdom teeth removed, and he made the procedure both comfortable and easy. He explained everything clearly beforehand, took careful note of my needs, and the office made sure I was taken care of after the surgery. Healing time was extremely short, and everything looked great! Would definitely recommend Dr. Kur, and would also return if I need more dental work. Great experience.

-White Plains, NY |

Made an apt for a consultation to get wisdom teeth out months ago. The day before they report they sent an email stating that they do not accept my insurance (after they had all the info for months and said they did). They now want me to continue with them and pay out of pocket. Seems like a scam! Lastly, the office staff was not very organized - in any way. They gave me a discount for the consult because of their error but this was not right in the first place. Do not trust this place.

Featured Providers Near You

Dr. Frank P. Petronella, DDS
Frank Petronella, DDS
Dentist
9.62 miles away
Call (914) 652-5646 | View Profile
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.