- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Knee Replacement
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Hip Diseases
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Injury
- Hip Pain
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Diseases
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Sprain
Background Check for Dr. Domb
Awards & Recognitions
Media & Publications
- OUTSTANDING SCIENTIFIC EXHIBIT AWARD, 2005-2006
- SIGMA XI SCIENTIFIC HONOR SOCIETY
- Iliopsoas Impingement: A Newly identified cause of labral pathology in the hip.
- Clinical follow-up of throwers undergoing ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction using the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic Shoulder and Elbow Score
- Biomechanical comparison of three suture anchor configurations for repair of type II SLAP lesions, FEB 2007
- The two-step maneuver for closed reduction of inferior glenohumeral dislocation (luxatio erecta to anterior dislocation to reduction)., 2006
- Comparison of KJOC Shoulder and Elbow Score to DASH and DASH Sports Module scores in professional baseball players undergoing ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the knee. Current techniques and spectrum of disease.
- Hip and pelvic problems in athletes, 2007
- Adaptive evolution of the anatomy of the jaw in mammals
- Evaluation of the hip
- Physical examination of the hip
- Complications of circular plate fixation for four-corner arthrodesis., 2007
- Injury and Illness in the National Basketball Association: A 17-Year Overview
- Randomized prospective study of axial dynamization of external fixators for treatment of pediatric femur fractures., 2002
- Cortical strut grafting for enigmatic thigh pain following total hip arthroplasty., 2000
- Effect of resections of the posterior elements on mechanical behavior of total disc replacement.
- Repair of massive retracted tears of the rotator cuff with medialized single-row repair vs. double-row footprint repair: A biomechanical comparison.
- Pelvis, Hip and Thigh
- . The development and validation of a functional assessment tool for the upper extremity in the overhead athlete.
- High-tension double-row footprint repair versus reduced-tension single-row repair in massive rotator cuff tears., 2008
- Magnetic resonance imaging of articular cartilage in the athlete: Current techniques and spectrum of disease., 2006
- Toe-walking attributable to venous malformation of the calf muscle.
- The fate of revised uncemented acetabular components in patients with rheumatoid arthritis., 2002
- Radiographic evaluation of pathological bone lesions: Current spectrum of disease and approach to diagnosis, 2004
- Rapidly destructive osteoarthropathy of the hip.
Education & Training
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- International Congress for Joint Reconstruction , Member
- The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) delivers continuing medical education to orthopedic surgeons focused on the latest operative techniques, procedures, advanced devices, and improvements in patient care. Physicians affiliated with ICJR are committed to offering patients the best treatment options available today
Languages Spoken by Dr. Domb & Staff