Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD

Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/V/XSVJ8_w120h160_v3193.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Curtis

Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD
Are you Dr. Curtis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 49 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 49

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Salt Lake City Utah |

Dr. Ben Curtis was one of the best doctors I have ever been a patient for. Professional, friendly, and very caring. Always made me feel like he had time to talk and show an interest in my recovery. He told me I was one of his more challenging surgery's but yet he did an amazing job of putting my wrist and arm back together. The physical therapist Donna he sent too was also amazing in my recovery. I say Dr. Curtis fixed my arm and Donna helped it heal it. Thanks to Dr. Curtis and his team!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

After hearing about my issue, was able to work me in the same day. I had an abscess in my hand, he did an incision and drainage in the office. (this saves time, and additional copay compared to those that want everything done in an Operating Room). Listened to my problem in a caring way. Would recommend and see again. Thank you Dr. Curtis!

- in Riverton, UT |

I received a phone call from Dr. Ben Curtis about 1 month and half after my first visit. He wanted to know how I was doing. We visited for about 20 minutes on the phone. I can't remember the last a doctor called me instead of me calling them. I was very impressed and will continue to sing his praises. It's nice to know you're more than a number on a chart!!!!!

Fabulous

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr Curtis did a wonderful job diagnosing and treating my wrist pain. He was very friendly and didn't seem rushed. I would definitely recommend him if you are considering him as your provider for medical care.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Curtis was very easy to meet and with whom you can easily talk and discuss your situation. He is very willing to explain options to you and lets you decide how you would like to proceed. He is a very pleasant person.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

An excellent doctor. He listens and is very perceptive in his ability to assess your level of understanding in relating information to his patients. I am unique and he treated me that way. From start to finish I would give him my highest recommendation. This dude is good!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Curtis was very good! I would recommend him to my family and friends. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and options to fix it. Took the time to make sure I understood everything and helped me get back to daily activity while minimizing potential problems that could arise in the future. Staff was easy to work with and very nice.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He did a finger surgery and it was very well done. I have all the range of motion, flexibility and strength i used to. the scar is healing and minimal for what was done. He was professional and answered any questions I had. He also helped me get in before the end of the year on somewhat short notice and that was also a blessing.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.