Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD

Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/S/V/XSVJ8_w120h160_v3193.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD, Salt Lake City, UT, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 39

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Curtis

Dr. Benjamin D. Curtis, MD
Are you Dr. Curtis?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 43 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 43

4.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

An excellent doctor. He listens and is very perceptive in his ability to assess your level of understanding in relating information to his patients. I am unique and he treated me that way. From start to finish I would give him my highest recommendation. This dude is good!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Curtis was very good! I would recommend him to my family and friends. He took the time to explain my diagnosis and options to fix it. Took the time to make sure I understood everything and helped me get back to daily activity while minimizing potential problems that could arise in the future. Staff was easy to work with and very nice.

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

He did a finger surgery and it was very well done. I have all the range of motion, flexibility and strength i used to. the scar is healing and minimal for what was done. He was professional and answered any questions I had. He also helped me get in before the end of the year on somewhat short notice and that was also a blessing.

Healthgrades

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.