Dr. Ben B. Shenassa, MD

Dr. Ben B. Shenassa, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/S/N/YSN8L_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ben B. Shenassa, MD, Eagle Rock, CA, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 47

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Shenassa

Dr. Ben B. Shenassa, MD
Are you Dr. Shenassa?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Glendale, CA |

Dr. Shenassa is my doctor-specialist for almost 10 years now. A very good doctor. He answers all my medical questions and concerns. He gives good medical advices. I haven't seen him in a bad mood which is very good to a patient like me who ask so many questions. I have a lot of doctors (specialists in different fields and primary) and I consider him as the best. I can't recall I had a single problem with him. His staff also treats me very well and, they are very courteous.

- in Glendale, Ca |

I had the most absolute worst experience of my life at this doctors office! I was referred by my general physician. My regular doctor said to call the office and make sure they are in network for your insurance before you make an appointment. I called and his staff assured me that they were in network. Now I receive a ridiculously high bill from Dr Shenassa ! I called to speak to the staff and now they say that they accept my insurance but that they never said they were in network!!!!

- in Beverly Hills, CA |

I never got in to see the doctor. Though I had an appointment, he was called away for emergency surgery. I met with the nurse practitioner instead and since then have had a very difficult time getting another appointment, speaking to the nurse practitioner and making any progress on my injury. The front desk staff never seem to know what's going on.

- in Glendale, CA |

We had a very bad experience with Dr. Shenassa. On one occasion, after my father was diagnosed with cancer, in the last week of his life, Dr. Shenassa suggested a procedure, told my father he would be there the next day,told staff not to feed him or give him water, only to reschedule again, & again, and then have an associate of his show up 24hr late to say there is no way this procedure can be done. My father suffered, was dehydrated and went 24hr without food or water, as a result of this Dr.

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab