Dr. Littlejohn's Background
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Gynecologic Cancer Screening
- Hysterectomy - Open
- Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
- Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
- Breech Position
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Encounters for High-Risk Pregnancies
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
- Intrauterine Growth Restriction
- Multiple Gestation
- Ovarian Cysts
- Placenta Previa
- Pregnancy & Hematologic Abnormalities
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Prolapse
Background Check for Dr. Littlejohn
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.
- Disciplinary action in another state (8/5/2009)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
- Allegation of Complaint:
Dr. Barry Meade Littlejohn; License # 37577
Nature of Complaint:
The physician has been the subject of disciplinary action in another state.
The physician on 04-23-2008 was issued a reprimand by the Illinois Medical Board for failing to perform a planned bilateral tubal ligation on a patient after performing a successful cesarean section delivery.
The physician has been issued a Letter of Reprimand by the Arizona Medical Board.
- State: Arizona
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Littlejohn & Staff