Dr. Barry Cohen, MD

Dr. Barry Cohen, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Barry Cohen, MD, Rockville, MD, Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Plastic Surgery • Male • Age 55

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Cohen

Dr. Barry Cohen, MD
Are you Dr. Cohen?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 49 responses
  • 6 reviews
1 5 49

4.7 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Arlington VA |

I found Dr Cohen to be a very talented and experienced doctor. He is very approachable and generous with his time, especially with follow up questions and visits. I was vey happy with the results of my procedure. His clinic and staff are run very professionally. I would fully recommend this physician.

- in Rockville, MD |

I've recommend family and close friends to Dr. Cohen because he truly made me feel better about myself! His work is the best in the DMV! Everyone knows him and loves him! I've had multiple procedures with him and Cohen made sure I was happy with the results. There are a lot of hacks out there and it's so comforting to trust a doctor with your best interest at heart! If I want to do something and Dr. Cohen doesn't agree, he won't do it, he won't take my money. He's my best kept beauty secret!

- in Baltimore, MD |

I had a great experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgeable, kind and professional. I had a few procedures done and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Cohen took the time to explain what he was doing and answered all my questions. I will definitely use Dr. Cohen and his practice again, and have already recommended many friends.

- in Tysons Corner, VA |

Dr. Barry Cohen and his staff are terrific. I got a great result and they made the whole process easy and fun. I will go again.

- |

I had a wonderful experience having surgery by Dr. Cohen. Both his office and nursing staff are kind and professional. I was awake for the surgery made the recuperation easier. If I had any questions before or after surgery, Dr. Cohen immediately responded to my email. Three weeks later and Im amazed how well Ive healed and how great I feel!!!

- in Harrisburg, PA |

I went to Dr. Cohen for breast augmentation, and the results have been perfect. I was referred by a friend who had an augmentation done by him with excellent results. I had a great experience receiving a breast augmentation from Dr. Cohen and have recommended him to several friends. I am really happy with how the whole process went and with how my breasts look and feel post-surgery.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Plastic Surgery
2.07 miles away
Dr. Michael P. Vincent, MD
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
4 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.