Dr. Barbara Karenko, DO

Dr. Barbara Karenko, DO http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/P/5/3P53V_w120h160_v16608.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Barbara Karenko, DO, Wyoming, MI, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology

Specializes in Cardiology • Female

Metro Heart & Vascular
5900 Byron Center Ave SW
Wyoming, MI 49519
OverviewPhone & AddressExperienceHospital QualityPatient Satisfaction

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Karenko

Dr. Barbara Karenko, DO
DR. KARENKO RESPONDS - (Dr. Karenko, edit your response)

I appreciate and welcome all positive and constructive feedback. Your comments will help me continue to provide the best care for my patients.

Patients with a history of diabetes, smoking, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity and who are over the age of 70 are at the greatest risk for PVD.

If you or someone you know is facing amputation, has leg cramping or pain with walking, leg pain at rest or has sores or wounds that will not heal, please call our office. Our team would like to speak with you regarding the options that may be available.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.9 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Cedar Springs, MI |

I am grateful Dr. Karenko is my Cardiologist. She is very professional and more importantly to me made me smile while having a procedure done that I was very anxious about. Thank you Dr. Korenko.

Flag Comment
Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.