Dr. Badar Ahmed, MD

Dr. Badar Ahmed, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Badar Ahmed, MD, Grand Blanc, MI, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Female • Age 61

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ahmed

Dr. Badar Ahmed, MD
Are you Dr. Ahmed?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 17 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 17

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Grand Blanc, MI |

I felt very at ease with Dr. Ahmed. I just saw her for the 1st time. She is very kind and compassionate and takes her time and listens. She gives great advice and has a very caring demeanor. I highly recommend her to anyone.

- in Elberton Georgia |

Dr.Ahmed was wonderful quick and very kind. She and her staff made me feel at home,I am an over the road truck driver that had a severe toothache where i needed help immediately...I googled a dentist and Dr Ahmeds name came up and Thank god she got me in immediately to take care of me. 100 stars if I could I would vote. They will have my service again as I come through Grand Blanc Michigan..

- in Elberton,Georgia |

My first visit was today. Im a truck driver from Ga and I had a tooth that was hurting so bad it needed abstracted..I found Dr.Ahmed by google and I am glad I did. I couldn't of asked for a better and caring dentist and staff treats you like family. I come through here alot and will get come back if needed. I recommend Dr Ahmed to anyone that needs any dental help..

- in Grand Blanc, MI |

My first visit with Dr. Ahmed was in December. I didn't have a doctor and she was recommended to me by a neighbor. She was great! She met me first to make sure I was comfortable with her enough to continue with her as a doctor. All of my visits were timely and she was thorough. She didn't pressure me to do examinations/tests that I didn't feel I should do, she made suggestions but told me it was up to me to make the final decision. Great doctor!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Rajakumari Swamy, MD
Dr. Sampath Santhanam Ethiraj, MD
7.96 miles away
Dr. Sasikala Vemuri, MD
9.5 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.