Dr. Bachar Malek, MD

Dr. Bachar Malek, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/4/Q/34Q5W_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Bachar Malek, MD, Evansville, IN, Internal Medicine & Urgent Care Medicine

Specializes in Internal Medicine • Male • Age 38

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Malek

Dr. Bachar Malek, MD
Are you Dr. Malek?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Newburgh Indiana |

I can honestly say if it was not for Dr. Malek, his knowledge, response time and staff, I might of died almost 2 years ago. I don't know what I would do without him. He very caring and compassionate. I have SLE and he so patient and explains everything to me. His staff is always friendly and helpful.

Flag Comment
5 out of 5
- in Evansville, IN |

I'am very pleased. I made a great choice when I chose Dr. Malek. My previous doctor of 21 years passed away and I had to find a new doctor. Very Very pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Malek. He cares deeply about his patients.

Flag Comment
1 out of 5
-EVANSVILLE |

Not at all. He waited until he collected his cash fee to inform my son he no longer prescribes his medication. Gave a coupon for a new med that didn't work when presented to pharmacy. New med is 350.00 cash and visit was 150.00 cash. All 23 yr old struggling kids can afford that no problem. Thanks for zilch!! Very unprofessional.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Kelly L. Kling-Tipton, MD
3.45 miles away
Dr. Usman Ashraf, MD
Dr. Ami Bhimani, MD
0.33 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.