Dr. Babak Pazooki, MD

Dr. Babak Pazooki, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/Y/H/2YHV3_w120h160_v14528.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Babak Pazooki, MD, Joliet, IL, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Endocrinology • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Pazooki

Dr. Babak Pazooki, MD
Are you Dr. Pazooki?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 31 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 31

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Plainfield, IL |

Dr.Pazooki was awesome. I saw him for a follow-up for Type 2 DM. It was my first time seeing him, and he listened to my concerns about my current diet and blood sugar readings. He did change my medication around according to my concerns. He let me guide my medical care, and I appreciate that. He didn't rush me out of the room.He was very polite, funny and charming. I'd recommend him to other people for sure!

5 out of 5

He has a good bed side manner, explains things, and actually takes time with you to answer questions.

2 out of 5
-ROMEOVILLE |

In a hurry to leave room and always about pills. Does not answer questions

1 out of 5
- in Lockport, IL |

Dr Pazooki did FNA and gave me results of benign. Got a 2nd opinion and had nodule removed, turns out it was cancer. He told me at initial apt we would deal with adrenal and cortisol after ultrasound and FNA. After that he told me there was nothing he could do for me. So thankful I got a 2nd opinion!

- in Joliet,IL |

Dr. Pazooki was the 3rd doctor I went to regarding recent issues but he was the 1st to really listen. Within weeks I was diagnosed with a parathyroid adenoma and surgery was scheduled. I am back to my old self after the surgery; I didn't realize how bad I felt until feeling so good again now.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Endocrinology
Dr. Walter A. Stoller, MD
Dr. Peter A. Kopp, MD
Dr. Brian T. Layden, MD
36.41 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.