Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD

Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD, Bethesda, MD, Anesthesiology

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Male • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Arvanaghi

Dr. Babak Arvanaghi, MD
Are you Dr. Arvanaghi?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Silver Spring, MD |

I have had caring, kind, and attentive medical treatment from Dr. Arvanaghi. He listens well, echoing back to me what he thinks I mean. He explains things to me in such a way that I can really grasp what could be causing my recurrent back and leg pain. Besides the actual gentle mechanics of giving me the shots I need, he is also going beyond that by ordering an MRI, talking to a neurosurgeon on my behalf, and explaining my options. I like him very much and highly recommend him to those in pain.

1 out of 5
- in Washington, DC |

after keeping me waiting for an hour and 40 minutes, when I was on the verge of walking out, he blew into the room, spent max of 15 minutes with me and was totally rude and condescending. I left in more pain than when I went. Do not go there. Then he billed for a 60 minute consultation.

5 out of 5
- in Washington, DC |

Dr Arvanaghi and his associates treated me for over 5 years until I moved out of town, and they were the epitome of excellence. I recommend Dr Arvanaghi as the gold standard for excellence.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Michael Moneta, MD
3.02 miles away
Dr. Kenneth Waters, MD
0.1 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.