Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD

Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/9/V/X9VQP_w120h160_v2775.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD, Houston, TX, Neurology

Specializes in Neurology • Male • Age 57

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Shaibani

Dr. Aziz Shaibani, MD
Are you Dr. Shaibani?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

2.6
  • 28 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 28

2.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Houston, TX |

My first appointment was on May 9,2016. On May 11 he performed a muscle biopsy and on May 19 I had the results.I have read several letters from people published in a book "Coping with a Myositis Disease" many of them say they had gone to several doctors before they had a muscle biopsy to determine they had a Myositis Disease.

- in Houston, Tx |

It took two years years to find a doctor who could help and find what my illness was. Thanks to Doctor Shaibani he has found a treatment that may help. Dr. Shaibani is very professional, as well as his staff.

- in Houston, TX |

From the very first visit, I knew that Dr Shaibani was concerned about me. I had a serious condition and he took the time need to diagnose me correctly, I have never experienced that before.

- in Houston, TX |

Dr. Shaibani is extremely knowledgeable, personable, and I felt confident in his diagnosis. I found the office staff to be pleasant and accommodating.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Neurology
Dr. Cecile Phan, MD
0.19 miles away
Dr. Raymond Martin, MD
0.44 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.