Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD

Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/N/T/YNTH9_w120h160.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD, Los Angeles, CA, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility & Obstetrics & Gynecology

Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Bayrak

Dr. Aykut Bayrak, MD
Are you Dr. Bayrak?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.5
  • 40 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 40

4.5 out of 5

More Details

-Pasadena, CA |

Dr. Bayrak was everything we needed in a doctor - patient, informative, straightforward, talented, trustworthy. And on top of all of that he gave us results almost immediately. We were very lucky to have been his patients.

- in Pasadena, CA |

Dr. Bayrak and his staff are very personable, knowledgeable and friendly. My husband and I really had a great experience. We are now 12 weeks pregnant and have graduated his program. Thank you Dr. Bayrak!

-Arcadia, CA |

I would highly recommend Dr. Baryak and all of his staff at LA IVF. I had a very difficult time getting pregnant and went through a number of procedures and tests over a two year period to get pregnant. Dr. Bayrak and staff were extremely knowledgeable and realistic about my case, but were also optimistic and encouraging. I am currently pregnant and have moved on to a traditional OB/GYN, but I will always be thankful for the support and help from Dr. Bayrak and his staff.

- in La Canada Flintridge, CA |

I met Dr. Bayrak in October of 2015 after almost 6 years of "unexplained infertility". He was so patient and thorough! He is very personable and made my husband and I extremely comfortable. We have done 1 IUI with him that did not take. He suggested that we look further into what our "unexplained" is. I have been praying for someone like him for YEARS! After only a few weeks, he found 5 explanations of why perhaps we were not becoming pregnant. We are still on our journey but so thankful!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Dr. Kathleen Brennan, MD
1.34 miles away
Dr. Marc J. Kalan, MD
1.31 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.