Dr. Avis Ware, MD

Dr. Avis Ware, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Avis Ware, MD, Cincinnati, OH, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Female • Age 52

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Ware

Dr. Avis Ware, MD
Are you Dr. Ware?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.2 out of 5

More Details

1 out of 5
- in Monroe, OH |

My wife was seeing Dr Ware because she has a couple of autoimmune diseases. I had an accident that needed medical attention. Because of this my wife missed her appointment. She thought it was the next week. Because of this Dr Ware FIRED her. I would consider this an action of calousness and arrogance. We will never recommend this Dr.

2 out of 5
- in Cincinnati, OH |

Although Dr. Ware is a highly competent physician, she lacks compassion regarding the difficulty in managing illness as a single parent. She does not understand how busy I am in caring for my son, who also has serious health issues, and how that affects my condition. Dr. Ware focuses only on the physical not on me as a person. Her bedside manner is lacking.

5 out of 5
- in Cincinnati, OH |

Generous with her time - Took all the time I needed to answer all my questions and did not rush me out. Clearly listened and paid attention to my concerns. Addressed the issues I was having with pain mgmt and prescribed appropriate measures. Aggressively took charge of my disease mgmt.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Elizabeth Araujo, MD
1.14 miles away
Dr. Paige A. De Buys, MD
4.48 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.