Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD

Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/P/4/XP4H2_w120h160_v2222.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD, Weatherford, TX, Urology

Specializes in Urology • Male • Age 57

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Deshmukh

Dr. Avi T. Deshmukh, MD
DR. DESHMUKH RESPONDS - (Dr. Deshmukh, edit your response)

We appreciate you seeing us as a patient. Your input and comments add significantly to allow us to make needed Customer Care changes. We take your comments seriously. Each patient is valuable, precious, respected in our practice. Your suggestions will be addressed on a serious note. With my MBA background besides being MD, I have learned that the customer is in the driver's seat, and not the provider or the facility.

We encourage to empower us with your critical and complementary reviews, both.

Avi Deshmukh, MD, FACS, MBA, MHA, MHSM

Likelihood to Recommend

• 150 responses
  • 9 reviews
1 5 150

4.8 out of 5

More Details

- in Weatherford, TX |

Dr. Deshmukh is the best! He explains everything, so you can understand it. If you don't understand it, he will draw a picture to help you understand what he is explaining to you. He answers all of your questions and is a doctor that cares about his patients! His staff is great as well. They do all they can to make you feel comfortable.

- in Graham, TX |

Great Service with compassion, explanation, and accuracy. Recommend highly for Urology issues. -Julie

- in Comanche, TX |

I had problems after going to several urologists and spent a lots of time and money with no results. Now, I feel a lot better and I would definitely recommend Dr. Deshmukh to anyone.

- in Granbury, TX |

Second experience with the good Doctor; as before he anticipated (and answered) most of my questions. Excellent explanations, very patient with me and my wife. He explained my situation and the potential outcomes of delaying surgery without being alarmist or pushy. He never gave the impression of "working an assembly line" where patients were concerned.

- in Granbury, TX |

I was having major problems when using the restroom and Dr. Deshmukh found out what the problem was right away and treated the problem with surgery. I am able to use the bathroom like I was able to when I was in my 20s, I am now 51. I highly recommend him and his staff to anyone that is having urinary problems.

- in Fort Worth, TX |

Doctor Desnuk is blessing to me I went 3 doctors nd none of them could find where my pain was coming from the doctor went in nd found where the pain was coming from He is 1 doctor ever I was thru So, much pain a whole year Than you Jesus for putting him in path I would refer my family nd friends to him any time...

- in Weatherford, TX |

My son was diagnosed with Varicocele. Dr. Deshmukh took his time and did a great job in educating not only my husband and I, but also our 17yr old son on this condition. He took his time to answer all our questions and he thoroughly explained probable causes, systems and treatments. We found Dr. Deshmukh to be very knowledgeable and genuine. He personally called after my sons surgery to check in on him. My family and I are extremely satisfied and appreciative of his service.

- in Weatherford, TX |

I had the Pelvic Floor Mesh and Bladder Sling installed in 2007 By Dr. England, since then I have been through numerous doctors and several surgeries to help me with all the problems to no avail..My Primary Care Doctor found Dr. Deshmukh and he performed corrective surgery and replaced the Bladder Sling..The surgery has been a Blessing. I would recommend Dr Deshmukh to everyone who has Urology/Bladder issues. I am feeling better than I have felt in 8 years!!!

- in Dublin, Texas |

Have been going to Dr D for years, he has always been there when I needed him. Great doctor would recommend highly Thanks Dr D

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Urology
41.01 miles away
Dr. Deborah K. Lehmann, MD
Gynecologic Surgery
20.69 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.