Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD

Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/J/B/XJBFS_w120h160_v1189.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD, Toms River, NJ, Dermatology & Pediatric Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 48

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kuflik

Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD
Are you Dr. Kuflik?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 59 responses
  • 7 reviews
1 5 59

More Details

- in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |

I needed an appointment right away & the office was able to accommodate me that day. The staff were friendly & professional & I felt very comfortable with them. Dr. Kuflik was able to diagnosis me, & start my treatment. I was better within a week & a happy patient. Thanks!!

- in Bayville, NJ |

I was recommended to Dr. Avery Kuflik from a co-worker. I had a rash that I had no relief after being seen by my primary care doctor. Dr. A. Kuflik diagnosed my rash immediately. He prescribed a topical cream that made me feel better that evening. His office staff from the front desk to the exam room was extremely pleasant. I would not hesitate to pass on his great care to my family and friends.

- in Forked River, NJ |

I had a really good experience at this office. I took my daughter for a suspicious looking mole I spotted on her shoulder. The girl at the front desk was very nice as was the nurse who took us in. My daughter was so nervous & I was doing my best to calm her. Dr Avery walked in, introduced himself & spoke very nicely to us. He must have seen how scared she was. He explained that he needed to take a biopsy & not to worry they would numb it so she wouldn't feel it. He was right. I highly recommend

- in New Jersey |

I go to Marc. He is wonderful.

- in Philadelphia, PA |

Avery Kuflik MD, is a dermatologist and surgeon exquisitely gifted. The results of his amazing work, which he does with uncanny ability and speed, are invisible! Meaning, what I thought would have to be a visible scar never became one. I never felt any pain during or after. His skills and refined manner are exceptional. I?m grateful to Dr. Kuflik for being available so soon, and for running his impeccably kind and welcoming practice at the Kuflik Dermatology Center. Oscar Z.

1 out of 5
- in Forked River, NJ |

#1 THeir PA misdiagnosed my skin condition despite me telling her I had Psoraisis for years. # 2 what I had was a hard to treat form of psoraisis on my hands/ feet #3 Gave Dr. Kuflik a chance to give me answers. I told HIM what I learned on the internet #4.Despite explaining I was there for my hands & feet, he only gave me meds for my scalp #5 He asked me what sort of treatment I would like to have, without ever explaining what my options were. #6 He was anxious to leave the whole time.

2 out of 5
- in New Jersey |

Dt.Kuflik and Kuflik Dermatology need to stop running their office as a Doctor Mill...waiting for a "scheduled" appointment for over 30 minutes is unacceptable. As patients, we also have a life and when we schedule for time, we need to be respected, as well. Also, Dr.Avery needs to take some time, face to face, and explain and listen to questions, without the patient feeling like we are holding him up! When we schedule to be with a certain doctor or doctor asst., that's who we should see.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
30.52 miles away
Dr. Manhong Ma, MD
Internal Medicine
1.11 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.