Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD

Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/X/J/B/XJBFS_w120h160_v1189.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD, Toms River, NJ, Dermatology & Pediatric Dermatology

Specializes in Dermatology • Male • Age 49

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Kuflik

Dr. Avery S. Kuflik, MD
Are you Dr. Kuflik?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.0
  • 62 responses
  • 12 reviews
1 5 62

More Details

- in Toms River, NJ |

My father was in need of dermatology consult due to a severe rash of unknown origin. I was able to get an appointment for him within one day. The diagnosis the doctor gave was accurate & the medication prescribed for treatment began relief almost immediately. I want to thank Dr. Kuflik & his staff for taking great care of my elderly father. My experience at Kuflik Dermatology was excellent.

1 out of 5
- in Toms River, NJ |

Dr. Avery Kuflik treated my 94 year old disabled Mom like she was someone passing by on an assembly line. His communication skills are non-existent. No one in the office adviced my Mom of any after care procedures after Mohrs surgery. She is on Coumadin and was not told of the horrible bruising that would occur. I suggest that everyone in this office go back to square one and take some classes in communication with their patients. This office is not recommended for fragile elderly patients.

- in New York, NY |

My experience with Kuflik Dermotology, specifically Dr. Avery Kuflik, was fantastic. I was dealing with a painful/itchy skin rash and they were able to accommodate me within the week. Dr. Kuflik spent time analyzing my situation and helping me better understand how to alleviate the pain. They did a biopsy and while waiting for results - the communication between Dr. Kuflik and his staff was tremendous, they would constantly reach out to check in and provide me with a timeline. SUPERB PRACTICE!

3 out of 5
- in Toms River, NJ |

I been to his office for two years now and I see Vinny. Vinny is good I would recommend him, very rarely do I have a bad experience with him

- in Toms river, NJ |

Staff is very courteous and accommodating. When I called they had a spot open in 2 weeks time. Everyone seemed to know what they were doing and it was very professional. Not a long wait time say 10-20 minutes after scheduled appointment but this is common as people have questions to ask. Dr. Kuflik takes the time to explain thoroughly the diagnosis and is intelligent, thoughtful, and sincere. I felt very comfortable and when I told him my concerns he listened. I would definitely recommend him!

- in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ |

I needed an appointment right away & the office was able to accommodate me that day. The staff were friendly & professional & I felt very comfortable with them. Dr. Kuflik was able to diagnosis me, & start my treatment. I was better within a week & a happy patient. Thanks!!

- in Bayville, NJ |

I was recommended to Dr. Avery Kuflik from a co-worker. I had a rash that I had no relief after being seen by my primary care doctor. Dr. A. Kuflik diagnosed my rash immediately. He prescribed a topical cream that made me feel better that evening. His office staff from the front desk to the exam room was extremely pleasant. I would not hesitate to pass on his great care to my family and friends.

- in Forked River, NJ |

I had a really good experience at this office. I took my daughter for a suspicious looking mole I spotted on her shoulder. The girl at the front desk was very nice as was the nurse who took us in. My daughter was so nervous & I was doing my best to calm her. Dr Avery walked in, introduced himself & spoke very nicely to us. He must have seen how scared she was. He explained that he needed to take a biopsy & not to worry they would numb it so she wouldn't feel it. He was right. I highly recommend

- in New Jersey |

I go to Marc. He is wonderful.

- in Philadelphia, PA |

Avery Kuflik MD, is a dermatologist and surgeon exquisitely gifted. The results of his amazing work, which he does with uncanny ability and speed, are invisible! Meaning, what I thought would have to be a visible scar never became one. I never felt any pain during or after. His skills and refined manner are exceptional. I?m grateful to Dr. Kuflik for being available so soon, and for running his impeccably kind and welcoming practice at the Kuflik Dermatology Center. Oscar Z.

Page of 2

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Dermatology
Dr. Daniel S. Kessel, MD
29.91 miles away
Dr. Sal T. Laforgia, MD
1.06 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.