Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD

Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-female_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD, Fort Worth, TX, Pediatrics

Specializes in Pediatrics • Female • Age 54

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Rogers

Dr. Audrey Rogers, MD
Are you Dr. Rogers?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4 out of 5

More Details

4 out of 5
-Ft Worth, TX |

I love this office. Dr. Audrey has been my pediatrician for 14 years now. While we don't agree on some things, she is very personable and extremely knowledgeable. Her nurses are top notch and we have also had the pleasure of seeing her husband, Dr. Tom. He is also a great doctor. The office is nice and open and my kids have no issues with going to the doctor.

- in Ft Worth, TX |

Dr. Rogers and her staff are very professional and clearly experienced. They remember their patients from visit to visit and you don't feel like you are starting over each visit. Dr. Rogers clearly cares and does an excellent job explaining issues as well as developmental stages, especially for a first time parent. Scheduling and wait times are EXCELLENT.

- in Fort Worth, TX |

We love Dr. Rogers! She is informative, well-versed in the most recent research, honest, and personable! We highly recommend Dr. Rogers and are blessed to have her assistance with our children!!

- in Ft Worth, TX |

If I could give her 100 stars I would! Our son has been in her professional care since he was born and 17 years later he still is. I would not see anyone else no matter what. No only she does her diagnostics but also explains it to us so we understand, is patient and very fun to be around. Yes I would recommend her not just to friend and family but to anyone that needs a pediatric doctor.

5 out of 5

Dr. Audry is always so knowledgeable and kind. Every time I take my baby in for an appt, she tells me what to expect next and it's like she predicts the future. Within a couple of days, it's exactly as she said it would be. That is a huge comfort being a first time mom bc every day is a bit of a surprise for me! Also, she had my baby sleeping 12-13 hrs a night within 6 months. Huge. HUGE. Her nurses are incredible as well, and I feel like I get special attention every time I come in.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Pediatrics
1.48 miles away
Dr. Millard L. Tierce IV, DO
Allergy & Immunology
3.86 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.