|Overview||Experience||Hospital Quality||Patient Satisfaction||Appointments & Offices|
Dr. Swartz's Experience
Research training, expertise and qualifications
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, 1972
Procedures Dr. Swartz Performs
Dr. Swartz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Swartz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
Background Check for Dr. Swartz
0 Malpractice Claims
- No malpractice history found for Nevada.
- No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
0 Board Actions
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Awards & Recognitions
Education & Training
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery
- Graduated in 1965
- La Co Genl Hosp
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- University Of Miami Hospitals and Clinics
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- California Orthopaedic Association , Member
- The California Orthopaedic Association is the largest statewide association representing orthopaedic surgeons in California. Orthopaedic surgeons evaluate and treat all types of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. This includes surgical and non-surgical treatment of the spine, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow and hand. The Association assists our members by providing continuing medical education and other resources that enhance their ability to provide high value quality health care.
Languages Spoken by Dr. Swartz & Staff
- Chinese, Cantonese