Dr. Ashok J. Prasad, MD

Dr. Ashok J. Prasad, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/2/2/Y22NG_w120h160_v14612.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ashok J. Prasad, MD, Fredericksburg, VA, Interventional Cardiology & Cardiology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Interventional Cardiology • Male • Age 41

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Prasad

Dr. Ashok J. Prasad, MD
Are you Dr. Prasad?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 41 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 41

More Details

- in Montross, VA |

I am a Caregiver for a 91 year old male with a pacemaker. Dr. Prasad has been taking care of him for a few years. When my baby brother had a Heart Attack. I decided to get checked out. I can't think of anyone else I would go to. He treats you with respect and explains things. He will do anything to help with your medical needs. I have been to see him with the gentle man I take care of several times after his Pace Maker was installed. The Old Man Likes Him. He doesn't like many Doctors.

- in Fredericksburg, VA |

An amazing doctor...Very impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner. Highly recommended

- in Stafford, VA |

Dr Prasad listened to each of my issues and concerns and then discussed each one individually. Since I had self-educated on coronary issues, he did not respond negatively as a few Doctors do, and went into in depth answers. I am impressed with his knowledge and care for resolve to my medical issue. His staff was very friendly and helpful.

- in Locust Grove, VA |

Best most caring doctor I have ever met. Takes the time and has the patience to care for my 80plus year old parents. Just a great guy.

- in Woodbridge, va |

I had a very comfortable and knowledgeable experience with this doctor. He put me at ease and gave me concise information of what could possibly be the diagnosis. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the office and equipment as well. The rest of the staff was great and I would recommend this office to anyone I know!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Thomas Wheeler, MD
Dr. Alexander Mayer, DO
Interventional Cardiology
11.91 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.