Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD

Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/3/S/T/3STX6_w120h160_v3434.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD, West Jordan, UT, Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine

Specializes in Anesthesiology • Female • Age 35

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Byrne

Dr. Ashleigh A. Byrne, MD
Are you Dr. Byrne?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 29 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 29

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Taylorsville, UT |

She was very good about getting me the medications that I needed and helping me that way, But two different times she or her assistant failed to submit paperwork to Matrix Absence Management being I am taking intermittent.. The first time I let go trying to understand it was the holiday season. The second time really pissed me off, because it actually stopped my claim and I had to restart it. She really needs to pay more attention to her patients paperwork and make sure it gets submitted!!

- in Salt Lake City, UT |

Dr. Byrne is very nice and professional don't get me wrong, but two different time she failed to send in paperwork the first time I just let it go and tried to understand it was holiday season. But this time really made me mad because I am on Intermittent Family Medical leave and due to her or her assistant who's ever at fault not giving a crap I had to restart my FMLA claim due to their incompetence! I wish i could get paid a ton of money and not give a crap if someones claim is fine!!!

-West Jordan, UT |

Worst experience I have ever had! It didn't seem to matter whether I was able to take certain medications or not she would prescribe whatever she wanted. No bedside manner at all. Rude and doesn't care about your well being. Claims she discusses things with you in your records but when you get a copy of your records there are things in their she never mentioned!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Anesthesiology
Dr. Steven Pulley, MD
8.51 miles away
Dr. Kyle Matsumura, MD
3.72 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.