Dr. Arnold W. Farr, MD

Dr. Arnold W. Farr, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Arnold W. Farr, MD, Tucson, AZ, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Farr

Dr. Arnold W. Farr, MD
Are you Dr. Farr?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

1.9
  • 43 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 43

1.9 out of 5

More Details

- in Tucson, AZ |

His office never returns calls, not even my pharmacy could get them on the phone. We have pain assessment that we need to turn in each visit. I can definitely say they never even look at them. If they did then they would have noticed that the meds were no longer working. They were always canceling my trigger point shots, then would never call to make an new appointment. The staff is beyond rude. No one in the office gives a crap. The other doctors are useless also. Worst place ever!

- in Tucson, AZ |

Since we have moved Tucson, We have been trying to get Dr. Farr to do the appropriate appeals with insurance companies to approve medications. We have been trying to get this done for close to 1 1/2 years. he or his assistant will not even return phone calls. He is alright about filling her pain pump that has acatheter to her upper spine and increasing the dosage every time he fills it but that does nothing for her knees. Worst pain doctor that she has been to in 16 years.

5 out of 5
- in Tucson, AZ |

I have been seeing Dr Farr for 5 years. He has always treated me with 100% professionalism. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and quite a nice doctor. He has gone out of the way to help with all issues related to severe pain. I have a morphine pump that he refills regularly. I wish some of my other doctors took the time to understand what ails me and offer suggestions for treatment as well as doctor Farr.

- in tucson az |

Staff was very friendly,, but Dr. Farr was very rude and didn't even want to know how I was feeling or any comments I had,,and when I did comment he was very rude with the answer,, he can hand out opiates to men who been in prison for forging scripts and breaking pain contracts,but to someone like me who needs them, he didn't want to hear anything about it! And I know another man who just sold his pills the Dr. gave him,, he had nothing wrong with him!! Maybe he's racist against women!!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
6.28 miles away
Dr. Jeffrey Wick, MD
4.34 miles away

Find Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists Near Tucson, AZ

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.