Dr. Ari Wirtschafter, MD

Dr. Ari Wirtschafter, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ari Wirtschafter, MD, Boca Raton, FL, Sleep Medicine & Ear, Nose, and Throat

Specializes in Sleep Medicine • Male • Age 45

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Wirtschafter

Dr. Ari Wirtschafter, MD
Are you Dr. Wirtschafter?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 35 responses
  • 4 reviews
1 5 35

3.5 out of 5

More Details

- in Boca Raton, FL |

I had a great experience with Dr. Wirtschafter, he is an excellent doctor. He was thorough in his examination, you can tell he is a caring physician, he made me feel extremely comfortable. He took his time with me and answered all my questions in detail. He was accurate in diagnosis and treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Wirtschafter to family and friends. The outstanding level of care continued throughout all my follow up visits. He is top in his field!

- in Delray Beach, FL |

I had the balloon sinuplasty procedure done by Dr. Wirtschafter and was so pleased! He truly cares about his patients and makes sure you know all of your options. I have had chronic sinusitis for years and was always on antibiotics but after having the procedure done I am a totally new person. During the procedure he makes sure you are comfortable and he tells you everything that he is going to do so you are totally aware of what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone having sinus problems!

- in Boca Raton, FL |

Dr. Wirtschafter was an excellent doctor who most definitely accommodated me. I am currently a college student and had a very short break, so not a lot of time to fit in to get my tonsils removed. Dr. Wirtschafter made accommodations for me to get my surgery immediately and took time out of his already very busy schedule. He also called in the next day to see how I was doing and genuinely cared about my well being. I would most definitely recommend him.

1 out of 5
- in Boca Raton, FL |

I went to the doctor because I have a sleep disorder. I was taking Ambien. He said try Lunesta although "it did nothing for my wife". Well, it didn't work for me either. He refused to give me a sleep study. I sleep four hours a night at best. When I asked about my sinuses, he was sarcastic and asked if I wanted a plastic surgeon. I do not recommend this doctor. He didn't address any issues and rushed me out. He was arrogant and nasty. Don't bother with this practice.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sleep Medicine
Pulmonology
20.72 miles away
Dr. Nadir I. Ishag Osman, MD
9.55 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.