Dr. Anuj S. Puppala, MD

Dr. Anuj S. Puppala, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/9/R/Y9RWV_w120h160_v6634.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Anuj S. Puppala, MD, Joliet, IL, Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Puppala

Dr. Anuj S. Puppala, MD
Are you Dr. Puppala?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 18 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 18

4.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Joliet, IL |

Caring, sympathetic, knowledgeable & experienced, Dr. Puppala puts one at ease. From the moment that you meet him he is able to establish an immediate trust that both your physical & emotional needs will be met. I feel VERY fortunate to have him as my doctor. His staff & his assistant (Blanca) are angels in the care as well as the follow-up that they give.

- in Joliet, IL |

Dr. Puppala has replaced both of my hips during the last four years. The latest being 3 weeks ago, it was done anteriorly. Both experiences with Dr. Puppala have been excellent. As I said, I am three weeks post op of the latest replacement and find myself wondering how I can possibly be doing so well. The pain is gone and I'm doing everyday tasks with no problem. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Puppala.

- in Mokena, IL |

Dr. Puppala performed a total right hip replacement on me on March 4. I had bone on bone before my surgery. My pain level was off the chart and I could hardly walk. I am very happy to say after three weeks of PT that I am walking with a cane, doing well and I have no pain. While I was in the hospital I couldn't help but notice that Dr. Puppala is held in very high regard by his peers. Beside being an excellent surgery, Dr. Puppala is very kind and compassionate man. Highly recommended.

- in New Lenox, IL |

Dr. Puppala is one of the finest surgeons that I have ever seen. He did an anterior hip replacement for me and I was walking the first day and driving within 2-weeks. The incision after 5-weeks is almost gone and at the start was only 5 inches which he glued and not stitched which makes for a scar that you can barely see. He is an artist physician and I highly recommend him if you are in the need of hip replacement! Thank you Doctor Puppala!

- in Channahon,Il |

Very good bedside manner, didn't rush you in and out on office visits, answered your questions, and was on time with his office visits.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Mukund Komanduri, MD
24.91 miles away
Dr. Anton J. Fakhouri, MD
Orthopedic Hand Surgery
16.49 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.