Dr. Antonio E. Mancera, MD

Dr. Antonio E. Mancera, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Antonio E. Mancera, MD, Laredo, TX, Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

Specializes in Rheumatology • Male • Age 36

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Mancera

Dr. Antonio E. Mancera, MD
Are you Dr. Mancera?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.5
  • 14 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 14

3.5 out of 5

More Details

-Laredo, TX |

Dr. Mancera's wait time has improved with the addition of physician assistants. They even have a new walk-in clinic if I need to be seen that day or the next. I am grateful Dr. Mancera strives to always make me pain free by continuing to try different new medications and think outside the box. The office has a dedicated nurse who helped me with all the paperwork to get my expensive medication approved by my insurance company. I am always offered free samples to last me until they are approved.

-Laredo, TX |

Cares about his patients and listens. Takes the time explain and answer all questions regarding different treatment options for rheumatoid arthritis. Highly recommend him!

- in Laredo, TX |

I have been going to Dr. Man era for awhile now. He is very careful about what he does and always crosses all his T!s and dots his I!s before prescribing any medicine. I'm very comfortable with him and would recommend him in a heart beet. Feel I do not have to go out of town for good care.

-Laredo, TX |

He took the time to explain to me my condition and medication options. After years of pain I am now more active and without pain thanks to Dr. Mancera. Wait time is hit or miss but I guess this is typical with specialists in high demand.

3 out of 5

Waited 3 hours to see the Dr. and finally gave up---very frustrating! Drove 2 hours in the rain for nothing---office was full and they obviously overbooked. I guess their most important priority is numbers and $$$$. Book as many as you can and forget about patient's wait time and inconvenience. I cannot evaluate Dr. Mancera after just one visit--my complaint is the waiting time it takes to get to see the Dr.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Rheumatology
Dr. Rogelio Garcia-Cavazos, MD
Rheumatology
2.2 miles away
Dr. Carlos Orces, MD
Rheumatology
1.97 miles away

Find Rheumatology Specialists Near Laredo, TX

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.