Dr. Antoine Adam, MD

Dr. Antoine Adam, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Antoine Adam, MD, Brooklyn, NY, Psychiatry & Child & Adolescent Psychiatry & Psychoanalysis

Specializes in Psychiatry • Male

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Adam

Dr. Antoine Adam, MD
Are you Dr. Adam?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

• 118 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 118

4.7 out of 5

More Details

- in Brooklyn, NY |

Dr. Adam is very personable and focuses directly on your issues. I suffer from vertebral osteomyelitis, and besides him being supportive and understanding of the psychological impact this diagnosis has had on me, he managed to get in touch with my doctors at Bellevue Hospital to discuss possible drug interactions my antibiotics could have had with my psychotrropic medications that he put me on. Overall, empathetic, engaging, and professional psychiatrist.

- in Brooklyn, NY |

I have been seeing Dr. Adam since March 2014, and I have nothing to complain about. Besides being reliable and competent (by the way he's an excellent psychopharmacologist), he's one of the few psychiatrists who does not insist that you always come to see him more than you have to. He's usually on time, and if he cannot see me because I arrive very late, he makes sure that I get a follow-up appointment as soon as possible. He is a very busy psychiatrist, and that says it all.

1 out of 5
- in New York, NY |

I called Dr. Adam for an appointment. His prices were out of my range so I asked for a recommendation. He refused and sent me to the website Psychology today and told me to do it myself. I said that I was doing it myself by calling around and asking for a rec, but he said there was nothing he could do. I found him to be both rude and a waste of time.

- in New York, NY |

Wonderful! Sincere and honest. He went out of his way for me. He has adjusted my medicines and now I am feeling better. I am pushing my boundaries and challenging myself.

- in Bronx, NY |

I have been recommending Dr Adam since I started seeing him 2 years ago. He is empathetic, down-to-earth and understanding. He really explains everything to you and encourages you to work seriously on your problems. I really trusted him, even more after he was able to prescribe the right medications to me. My treatment regimen included before I saw him 5 psychotropic medications; he made adjustments over a period of four months and reduced that number to 2 medications. I feel grateful to him.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Brian Buggie, MD
2.73 miles away
Dr. Maurice Preter, MD
4.06 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.