Dr. Anthony Levenda, MD

Dr. Anthony Levenda, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Anthony Levenda, MD, Chesterton, IN, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Sports Medicine • Male • Age 44

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Levenda

Dr. Anthony Levenda, MD
Are you Dr. Levenda?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.4
  • 28 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 28

3.4 out of 5

More Details

- in Valparaiso IN |

Received a referral to see Dr Levenda concerning my constant shoulder pain. He identified the problem which required surgery. His approach and effectiveness was excellent. With the repair and rehab I am now free of all pain and have restored all motion.

-Kokomo, IN |

I experienced shoulder pain from years of playing raquetball. Dr. Levenda listened to my story and knew right away what I was describing. He explained his process to my wife's satisfaction and the surgery was a success. I am back on the quart playing as well a I can for my age.

- in Merrillville, IN |

He was was such a nice guy. I could tell he really cared about my knee problems. I've been having knee pain and clicking in my knee since I was a teenager. I won't go into the details, but he knew exactly what it was and with some simple therapy I am now doing great! Ladies, you can really trust this doctor.

- in Portage, IN |

I have seen Dr. Levenda for both my knee and shoulder. He has always been very gracious with his time when I have a question or am not sure of his diagnosis. I appreciate the fact that he is on time, even though it might be nice if he spent some more time with me I know he has hundreds of patients who are waiting to see him every week so I'm just glad that I can get in to see him. His time may be limited, but his evaluations have been spot on for me and he is on time.

3 out of 5
- in Valparaiso, IN |

I felt rushed and I felt that because I wasn't an athlete, I did not get taken seriously. Again - I felt like he rushed through my visit.

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Sports Medicine
Sports Medicine
0.97 miles away
Dr. Steven D. Levin, MD
47.3 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.