Dr. Giglia III's Experience
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Ventilation Management
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Neoplasms, Not Specified as Malignant
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Background Check for Dr. Giglia III
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.
- Unknown (8/30/2011)
- Action Taken: Reprimand
Giglia III, Anthony Robert MD License # N-5633
Nature of Complaint
Unknown at this time.
The Arkansas State Medical Board has issued a Reprimand on the physician’s license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Arkansas.
- State: Arkansas
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. Giglia III & Staff