Dr. Annabel Barber, MD

Dr. Annabel Barber, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/2/5/4/254DL_w120h160_v130.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Annabel Barber, MD, Las Vegas, NV, General Surgery & Surgery

Specializes in General Surgery • Female • Age 56

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Barber

Dr. Annabel Barber, MD
Are you Dr. Barber?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.6
  • 27 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 27

3.6 out of 5

More Details

- in Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Annabel is a wonderful doctor, very compassionate and intelligent. I had a mastectomy done by her in 2010. I will be forever grateful to her, for saving my life Her staff is awesome, specially her nurse Yolanda.God Bless you, your family and your staff! Thank you.

1 out of 5
- in Las Vegas, Nv |

Dr. Barber came off like a sweet caring person. However her follow through was awful. I kept getting excuses when I was told I would be contacted the same evening I saw her. She never contacted me I had to repeatedly call her office. Every time I was given another excuse. Then I was questioned by staff when I told them I was putting my life on hold waiting for her response. I received one call back in over two weeks. I finally received an answer after I called them the last time.

- in Las Vegas, NV |

I thought she was great. I had a left inguinal hernia that she fixed one year ago (feb 13,2015). I feel great now and credit her for that.

-Las Vegas, NV |

Dr. Barber is compassionate, intelligent, highly trusted and a no nonsense surgeon. I am forever grateful to this highly trained and skilled surgeon. God bless you Doctor!

-North Las Vegas, NV |

She explained everything and together we developed a plan for treatment. She is an excellent Dr. and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a surgeon. Just was terrific and I trust her completely.

Healthgrades
patient satisfaction matters

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.