Dr. Anna-Lia Marilla, MD

Dr. Anna-Lia Marilla, MD http://cdn.hgimg.com/img/prov/3/X/D/3XDCY_w120h160.jpg Get a Free Background Report on Dr. Anna-Lia Marilla, MD. Malpractice, medical malpractice, sanctions, misconduct, credentials, and penalty or negligence information.

Specializes in Family Medicine - Female - Age 34

2720 N Harbor Blvd
Fullerton, CA 92835
OverviewMy Practice DetailsHospital QualityPatient SatisfactionAppointments & Offices
Healthgrades

10 Steps to Pick the Right Doctor

Whether you need a primary care doctor or a specialist, these 10 steps will ensure you find the right doctor for you. View Slideshow

Dr. Marilla's Background

Research training, expertise and qualifications

As a family medicine physician, I care for pediatric to geriatric patients. This uniquely allows me to follow patients from birth to mature adults, ensuring continuity of care throughout their life. By understanding an individual’s health history and those of the entire family, one’s well being can be strengthened. This is a team effort and through prevention, education, and medical care, I believe my patients can achieve a healthy lifestyle. Earning a degree in Medicine and a Master’s in Public Health from UCLA as well, has prepared me to understand and advocate for health and well-being of neighborhoods and communities. This training has enabled me to implement policies and programs on diabetes, obesity, and immunizations. In addition, I use this knowledge to support legislature that addresses the health needs of my patients. My desire to help not only individuals but also my community strengthens my practice of medicine. Living a well-balanced life is also important. I stay healthy by hiking, surfing, snowboarding, salsa dancing, golfing, and spending time with my husband and son. I look forward to caring for you and your family and helping you reach your health goals.

• Family Practice, 2010
  • Cholesterol Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccinations

Background Check for Dr. Marilla

• No malpractice history found for California.
  • No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

• No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Awards & Recognitions

Education & Training

Chicago Medical School

Long Beach Memorial Med Center
Complete in 2008

Long Beach Memorial Med Center
Complete in 2010

Languages Spoken by Dr. Marilla & Staff

Find the Right Doctor For You.

More Family Practitioners near Fullerton, CA

Dr. Marlene E. Mires, MD
2.46 miles away
Dr. James L. Benoit, MD
0.49 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.