Procedures Dr. McCombs Performs
Dr. McCombs does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McCombs and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.
Conditions Dr. McCombs Treats
Dr. McCombs does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McCombs and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.
Background Check for Dr. McCombs
Malpractice Claims not available
- Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.
- Professional Misconduct (3/19/2010)
- Action Taken: Probation
Ann Brown McCombs, DO; License # OP00001238
Nature of Complaint:
The respondent allegedly hired an unlicensed individual to draw blood, inject patients, and perform intravenous therapies. She also advertised that she’s board certified in pain management when she isn’t certified. The respondent does not admit to these allegations.
The parties agree to the following:
- The respondent’s credential to practice in Washington shall be placed on probation for at least 1 year.
- The respondent shall reimburse costs to the Board in the amount of $2,000 within 1 year from this Stipulation.
- The respondent shall not employ un-credentialed individuals to work as health care providers in her office.
- The respondent shall insure that credentialed health care providers who work in her office practice within the scope of his or her health care credential.
- The respondent shall pass the JP exam within 90 days of the end of her probationary period, with a score of 100%.
March 31, 2011 - Release from 2010 Stipulation Requirements
- State: Washington
- No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.
Education & Training
Languages Spoken by Dr. McCombs & Staff