Dr. Ann M. Groover, MD

Dr. Ann M. Groover, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/F/8/YF8GS_w120h160_v14412.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Ann M. Groover, MD, Calhoun, GA, Psychiatry

Specializes in Psychiatry • Female • Age 54

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Groover

Dr. Ann M. Groover, MD
DR. GROOVER RESPONDS - (Dr. Groover, edit your response)

Patient feedback is very important to me. My staff and I appreciate comments that allow us to understand the patient's experience and help us to shape our office policies and practices to improve patient satisfaction.

Likelihood to Recommend

3.3 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Calhoun, GA |

I love Dr. Groover! She saved me and my entire family when we were falling apart. She is the most honest and caring physician that I have ever spoken with. The waiting can sometimes be difficult, but after being the cause for that when she worked my son in after an emergency, I completely understand it. She always spends plenty of time and energy discussing things with me and making sure I completely understand her recommendations. She also has a few wonderful new employees. 5 stars!

5 out of 5
- in Calhoun, Georgia |

Have always had a good experience with doctor Groover. Couldn't say anything bad about her. Because of her I am a stable productive member of society.

1 out of 5
- in Calhoun, Ga |

This doctor is not professional. she gets angry quickly especially if you disagree with her. she called me names if I had a different opinion. She argued with me for over an hour, made a snap diagnosis after asking me one question. sHe kept trying to get me to take medicines I Hadn't done well with. I left there stunned a doctor, especially a psych doc would treat me in such a hurtful way. I would not recommend my enemies to her much less family or friends. Run away from this woman!

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

• Psychiatry
Dr. Scot N. Bay, MD
46.66 miles away
Dr. Svathi M. Reddy, MD
33.81 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.